Ukrainian Alliance of Hemophilia and related diseases
18.12.2018 an important event in the history of Ukrainian civic societies took place! A new powerful structure has been created – «Ukrainian Alliance for Haemophilia and Related Disorders» – UAHARD
To date, the Alliance covers under its umbrella three specialized patient organizations:
• Charity Foundation “Children with haemophilia” (Chairwoman – Nina Astaforova-Yatsenko — Астафорова-Яценко Ніна)
• Public Organization “Ukrainian Haemophilia Center” (Chairman – Olexander Radchenko — Oleksandr Radchenko and Denis Oni Kolesnikov)
• Public Organization «Ukrainian Association for Haemophilia and Haemostasis «Factor D» (Chairman – Sergiy Shemet — Sergiy Shemet)
For the first time in the history of public associations in Ukraine, we consciously delegate part of our powers to a new super-organizational structure for:
1. Powerful influence on public health policy;
2. Uniting the hemophilia community to consolidate common interests;
3. Expansion of the range of bleeding disorders, covered by Alliance to provide care and services to the patients;
4. Effective advocacy for haemophilia and related medical conditions;
5. Involving each and every person with haemophilia or other bleeding disorder in Ukraine.
We invite all patient and professional organizations of hemophilia in Ukraine to join the Alliance.
We have a noble goal – a decent life for people with bleeding disorders in Ukraine, ambitious plans and a lot of work.